In this section you will find answers to the most common questions about the e-Learning programme and the use of this platform:
e-Learning is the capacity-building programme of the WTO Institute for Training and Technical Cooperation. Taking full advantage of the latest web-based technology, the e-Learning platform provides distance-learning learning programmes with certification to officials from developing countries, who are WTO Members or Observers. Access to the training material is also granted to the public in general. e-Learning offers introductory courses on the WTO, as well as advanced courses on specific WTO issues and agreements. You may find updated information on e-Learning products, following the link to What we do.
The registration procedure includes TWO elements:
- Online registration: candidates have to register online. The registration is done right here. Please fill the registration form and do not forget to click on SUBMIT when you are ready to send it.
- Course enrolment: all registered candidates can apply to any course in the Course catalogue.
Government officials from developing Members and Observers should be nominated by their government authorities. Please complete your registration by filling the Nomination Form available in the Dashboard upon log in. The Selection Committee will review applications from candidates, who have completed their registration (online registration and nomination form). The Nomination form unlocks access to the Final tests, certifications, live events, support, and communities.
How to submit the Nomination form?
- The “Generalists Pathway” targets those who will need a broad knowledge of the WTO to conduct their work.
- The “Specialists Pathway” targets those who will require in-depth knowledge in a specific area.
Please visit our Courses catalogue to get more information about our course offer.
- Course completion: a course is marked as completed after the submission of the course's evaluation form.
- Course grades: course grades are saved in your Dashboard. You can access your grades by clicking View/Edit your Profile-->Report--> Grades Overview. If one of your course grades is not displayed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificates: course certificates are saved in your Dashboard. You can view and download your course certificate by clicking View/Edit your Profile-->Miscellaneous-->My Certificates. Please note that your dashboard only contains certificates of courses completed on this WTO e-Learning platform. Copies of older certificates (prior to 12 December 2022) can be obtained by sending a request to email@example.com.