By registering on the WTO e-Learning Platform, users accept the following terms and conditions:
- No part of the WTO training material may be used, reproduced and/or disseminated, in any form, for commercial or profit purposes. The WTO may authorize, in writing and in advance, the use, reproduction and/or dissemination of its training material strictly for non-commercial and non-profit scientific, educational, and/or research purposes, provided that the WTO is properly identified and acknowledged. Requests for permission must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The WTO logo is a registered trademark. The WTO logo (including the WTO names and acronyms in the three official languages of the Organization appearing beside it) shall not be used by third parties, except where a written permission is granted by the WTO in advance. Requests for permission must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The WTO reserves its right to add, change, or update any of its training material without notice.
- Under no circumstances shall the WTO accept liability for any loss, alteration, damage, or expense suffered in relation to the use of the WTO training material.
- The views expressed in the authorized use of the WTO training material are not necessarily those of the WTO, its Secretariat, or any of its Members. Such views should not be interpreted as any kind of endorsement of opinions or recommendations on the part of the WTO, its Secretariat, or its Members. The WTO website disclaimer also applies by reference to the e-Learning Platform.
- Users agree to receive information material on WTO Technical Assistance, including from the Institute of Training and Technical Cooperation (ITTC).
- The WTO is committed to promoting a harmonious and safe work environment. All individuals engaged in our training activities (including trainers, participants, staff from partner institutions, etc.) shall act with tolerance, sensitivity, and respect for differences. No form of discrimination, harassment (including sexual harassment), or abuse of authority will be tolerated. Any complaint in this regard must be reported to email@example.com and will be promptly addressed.
- Credentials provided to log onto the e-Learning Platform are non-transferable. Only the authorised registered users may use the credentials provided to log onto the e-Learning Platform.
- The e-Learning Platform and its functionalities are to be used solely in express relation to, and stemming from, the Course that is being followed.
- Communications in the WTO e-Learning Platform may be monitored by the WTO to ensure compliance with this User Agreement.
- Any breach of this User Agreement shall imply an automatic revocation of the right of the user to continue using the e-Learning Platform.